[pianotech] Premium service

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 16:34:52 MDT 2010

I'm still filtering through several hundred emails that I received since I
was gone. I'm sure more has been said on this topic but before I read any
further, I like to say that agree with David.

How many times haven't we yanked out a grand action for one reason or
another only to hear that horrible sound as if sand paper were grinding on
the key frame and key bed as we pull it out?  You can bet that I clean that
crap out of there before I set that thing on my lap making my white pants
black.

Jer