[pianotech] Premium service

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 18:06:05 MDT 2010

Funny!  I start wearing them again about now.  Well?   It is, kinda, sorta,
spring!?  Isn't it?  Well, maybe not quite yet!  But, close to it!

I usually wear dress pants and shirts.  But, NOT TIES.  I HATE
TIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I pulled an old upright action off from the
bench once just as I was ready to return it when my tie caught it as I was
backing away smashing it onto the floor.  Haven't worn one since.   There
was a slight hint of blue in the air after that.

Jer

P.S.  I really enjoyed using scissors on the tie in revenge.