[pianotech] Action inertia FW versus SW

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 08:31:09 MDT 2010

David:

I, as others have also indicated, am fascinated by the discussion and  the
procedures you are envisioning and proposing. Please do keep us updated on
the this. It's an extremely worthwhile and enlightening line of thought. It
drives directly to what our jobs are about--the interface with the player,
and  his/her interface with the piano. It is a fascination to me how you
developed  the language to communicate with your client so that you elicited
from him (?) a  descriptive lexicon for his sensation of the troubles he
experienced in the  touch. That, in itself, is an art.

Paul

In a message dated 3/18/2010 12:08:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time,