[pianotech] 1925 Wurlitzer Value

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Fri Mar 19 15:43:20 MDT 2010

Sorry, no idea of the value, as I am in Canada.
Different market, but then again, the US is filled with different
market areas.
There has to be so many, that one from outside your area, would be
meaningless.
Actually, if you have Kijiji down there, I tell my customers to look
there, and see what other people are selling them for in their area,
to get an idea.
I see that Kijiji, is tied in with e-bay.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.