[pianotech] accepting credit cards, for retail portion of business

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 21:23:27 MDT 2010

Martin

When I had a store in St. Louis, my piano sales, and rental program, increase dramatically as soon as I accepted credit cards. I also offered it for my tuning service.

Now that I'm in Hawaii, although some customers have used it to make major repairs, I have it more as a matter of convenience. Most of my customers use cards with mileage or cash back. I can also take the CC number over the phone when the tuning is a gift. Quite a few schools and churches use the cards, which make their bookkeeping easer.

Wim