[pianotech] Good afternoon,Duaine

robert wall robertemmett.w at gmail.com
Sat May 1 14:12:14 MDT 2010

While watching  The McNeil news hour on P.B.S one evening last
week,they had on someone from FTC,who said everything that is
broadcasted though the air will be free. :Just as T.V. used to be. So
I ask you what difference does it make? In fact someday soon I will be
able to telephone you(as long as I have the right equipment) for free
just as I'm sending you this E-mail.  If I had a ham radio and you did
also,technically I could send you this word. The only thing I couldn't
do in the good old U.S.A is send you a telegram,where I read a few
years ago Western Union was shutting down it's operations in our
country,which is sad because other countries use this type of
service,constantly.  As one piano technician said to me (which I
didn't agree with)was keep pounding those pins!Robert E.
Wall(St.Louis) P.S. I'm rather dumbfounded why we never met! Please
correct me if I'm wrong.