[pianotech] Damp Chaser improvement

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun May 2 21:54:39 MDT 2010

John,
All good ideas. However, I live in "piano heaven" where most homes are classified as "Good Sense Homes". This designation means they have very good heating systems with mega-insulation, etc. Most of the Damp Chaser installs I have done, in this area are simply the Rod + The Humidistat. So......there are NO lights. (I really think there should be!)
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I