[pianotech] Netbooks and tuning software

Phil Ryan pryan2 at the-beach.net
Tue May 4 04:56:25 MDT 2010

I'll second what Rick has been saying about the iphone with Tunelab.
I've been using it for several months now and find it to be a great
device- very accurate, small, light weight.  With a rubberized case, i
don't need a stand,  I just lay it on the harp somewhere, against the
bars, dampers, tuning pins etc, move it around to follow you.  Charge it
in between jobs in the car if needed.  Try it, you'll like it.

Phil Ryan

--
I don't mind what Congress does, as long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses. Victor Hugo