[pianotech] How about his tool kit .........

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Wed May 5 06:08:52 MDT 2010

Oh now THAT'S an old sucker!  My dad and I both owned one of these at one
point.  There were 3 little trays that slid out of the side pocket where we
kept jack springs, flanges, billings flanges, screws, regulation tools etc.
In the back was another pouch where we kept our billing pads and other crap.
Inside we kept the tuning junk.

Unfortunately I killed mine.  I ran it over with my car after walking back
to answer a question from a customer, forgetting that I had not yet placed
it into my trunk, thus, backing over it.  That was the demise of that one.
It was getting to heavy anyway...

Jer