[pianotech] Fw: no cash flow

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Wed May 5 21:53:05 MDT 2010

Terrific response, Will. The word "resentment" has two parts: re--again,
and sentment--feeling. If Gene or anyone finds himself living in past
feelings, particularly bad ones, it good to know that one can stop. One can
simply turn it over to something else and let that something else take care of
it. Recent re-definition of karma that I particularly liked

9. Karmageddon (n): its like, when everybody is  sending off all these
really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth  explodes and it's
like, a serious bummer.

In a message dated 5/5/2010 8:37:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,