[pianotech] no cash flow

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu May 6 20:35:25 MDT 2010

Wait a minute, Rob. That's my client. Oh well, you can have it as long as
you do the follow-ups. Go Cubs!

Paul

In a message dated 5/6/2010 6:38:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
rob at mccallpiano.com writes:

I have  one in mid-June that's around 1700 miles away.  I'm doing a
trade...  Cubs-Angels tickets at Wrigley in exchange for tuning a 1927  4'10"
Baldwin Grand.  As long as the Angels win, it'll be worth it!  :-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service,  LLC
www.mccallpiano.com