[pianotech] speaking of having no pin block..

Kerry Cooper brispiano at optusnet.com.au
Sun May 9 17:40:01 MDT 2010

Wim and Marshall,

Sojin were made by Daewoo in Yeoju, Korea.  (Pearce Atlas)

Young Chang also used a practice rail that did not have a pedal or lever
mechanism.

Kerry C

Australia

_____

Marshall

Samick made some cheap pianos that had a mute rail that you have to push
down maually on the bass end. I wonder if this Sojin was made by them. There
is a bracket that catches on a post. Kind of hard to explain, but next time
you're at this piano look for it.

Wim