[pianotech] Brass flange with loop....yada yada ....Chickering

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed May 12 10:37:53 MDT 2010

Mike said:
"I'm looking for someone who may have some of these laying around,

I ran across this piano yesterday, in relatively good shape except for a few
bad brass flanges.
When I went to replace them, I discovered these little gems, they're a
little longer/taller than a regular BF and have a small loop of string
similar to that in Asian uprights only it's smaller in size.
I'm jammed for time this AM so no pic, when I get home this PM, if necessary
I'll provide one.

Thanks,"

Mike,
I had a bunch made a while back. I'm slammed for time, this A.M., but will look this evening.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I