[pianotech] What is this?

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Thu May 13 16:45:36 MDT 2010

Matthew,
    As our good friend Duaine has posted we can't see the pic.
 Is a green powder? I ask because a substance called Paris Green  was used
for vermin protection way back when and it is EVIL!
 Whilst working in Dallas @ Wadley Piano we would see it on some older
pianos that came through the shop.
  As I said the pic isn't showing so I may be off base here but if it is
indeed a green powder the stuff is TOXIC !
Tom D.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Green

Subject: Re: [pianotech] What is this?