[pianotech] Catastrophic Events While Tuning...

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Sat May 15 12:31:19 MDT 2010

Since we are on the topic, when would you decide to NOT do a pitch raise and tune the piano flat?

For example, I am sure we would pitch raise old uprights that need it, but what if the piano (upright) is 100 years old, 200 cents flat AND equipped with a player?

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com