[pianotech] Catastrophic Events While Tuning...

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Sat May 15 14:21:02 MDT 2010

Well this has nothing to do with the piano I was working on, but I did have a heart attack on thursday while installing a dolly under a grand.
I got to the hospital in time for angioplasty and I'm back home on my 2 feet. I was told I was lucky that my heart didn't suffer too much damage, but it shure was catastrophic for me.

Marcel