[pianotech] An alternate but not quite parallel universe

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 16 18:31:53 MDT 2010

Alright...let's go a little farther with this...

Jim writes:  "For example, I find that with most pianos, sound as a sensation is pushed so far to the back that its hard to see that the sound we think we are experiencing is actually a memory"

Noah concurs...

I'm wondering, seriously...what are you guys smoking?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044