[pianotech] Help urgent

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Mon May 17 12:54:21 MDT 2010

I very rarely remove the key slip to level keys.  Just my way of doing it.  I use a leveling board.  As mentioned, the slip may slide up like Steinway's do but, most often, they are held in place by screws.  These screws very well may be further back than you think they are underneath the key bed.  And/or, similar to Kawai, could slide out toward you rather than upward.