[pianotech] key slip

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 15:46:55 MDT 2010

Hi Rafael,

If you call Yamah, ask for Greg Frank I believe that's his name. He's been helpful to me the times I called them.  I was a little confused. you mentioned key cover, but it sounds like people are talking about key slips.  If you take the cheek blocks off the key slips should just lift up.  I'm sure Greg can help.  I'd call him with the serial number.  I hope it works out for you.

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com