[pianotech] Keyslip ... was Help urgent

"Rafael M. Huberman Muñiz" rafahuberman at prodigy.net.mx
Tue May 18 06:56:39 MDT 2010

Frank, Thank you very much for your explanation. There is no aluminum
at all in this piano except for the mute... Tomorrow I go back to the
piano to finish the regulation and I'll take more specific photos so
all of you who kindly answered can see this particular piano.
Thanks again,

Rafael Huberman