[pianotech] Re Players

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed May 19 07:00:54 MDT 2010

I've taken to really trying to avoid tuning these.  I've never disconnected
anything either, but at 5'5", I have no choice but to stand (as I do for
anything bigger than a console).  I actually have to spend some of my time
on tiptoes.  Wanna talk stamina??  Try doing a few sets of toe raises while
standing to reach over the top of these contraptions.  I skip pilates on
those days..........  ;-]

William R. Monroe