[pianotech] I'm in the new Ford Fiesta Commercial! OT

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 12:55:47 MDT 2010

Much was added in post, like the letters, which originally were "x's" on each umbrella, so they could add the letters later. The jumpers and parachute guys were all wearing safety tethers, which were erased in editing. Very imaginative commercial, with lots of action and variety. A veritable fiest(a) for the eyes!

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"