[pianotech] Wurlitzer Reeds

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Wed May 19 17:12:54 MDT 2010

So, what's wrong with each one of us just stating what our hourly rates and
tuning fee's rates are?  Providing, everyone is honest about it.  Nobody is
advising us on what to charge that way.  We are merely offering it for
nothing.  That isn't discussing it is it?

I think it would be very interesting reading.

Jer