[pianotech] bridLE

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Mon May 24 11:44:59 MDT 2010

We have the 'tool police', and I thought we had the 'english' police,
but I forget who.
As long as the intent is understood, who cares about the spelling. It
is not as if it is a court of law, where the absence of a comma causes
major problems.
When you read the rest of the sentence, it is normally not a problem
to see what is meant. i.e. the apostrophe before the '60 or after 60'.
We all new that it wasn't a 60 foot spinet. But we had some fun with it.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia