[pianotech] BridLe, etc.

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue May 25 03:35:58 MDT 2010

Actually John, "thingee" is indeed a word, but was simply misspelled.
The correct spelling is thingy.

thing·y   [thing-ee]  Show IPA noun,pluralthing·ies,adjective
–noun
1.
Facetious. any small item whose name is unknown or forgotten.

However, not everyone new that it wasn't a 60-foot spinet. That is
certainly news that is knew to me!   ;-)

Proper English use makes things readable and understandable.

Terry Farrell
Husband of Peggy, the English teacher......