[pianotech] Insurance

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Tue May 25 21:00:39 MDT 2010

Jerry Kiser, of Potter, Leonard & Cahan is the insurance agent that PTG has
been dealing with for many, many years.  He finds the best insurance for our
needs, at the best prices he can.  His company has been the same for quite a
few years now; the insurance that works for PTG is not always the same.
Contact him, he'll explain it all.

Once I tried to get insurance from my own company, but they couldn't even
come close to the price.  Jerry has been doing this for us for so long and
he understands our specific needs.

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Bainbridge Island, WA