[pianotech] Keyslip photo 4

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 03:23:41 MDT 2010

You can by a strung back with keybed and action from most of the factories. Usually they are used to build it in a beautyful old art case. E.g. Schimmel or Wilh. Steinberg sells them, you can even get a Wendl & Lung without case.

Gregor

piano technician - tuner - dealer
Münster, Germany
www.weldert.de