[pianotech] HAs anyone seen this Chickering before?

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Wed May 26 21:54:19 MDT 2010

Please do, thanks! Have fun!

Paul

In a message dated 5/26/2010 9:53:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Randy_Chastain at sbcglobal.net writes:

Paul,
I don't have one at the moment but hopefully I will have soon. It too is
very interesting. However, the person who did the rebuilding job din'y bore
the hammers to fit this unusual piano but looks like a standard out of the
box  so the bass hammers are almost at right angles to the strings which I'd
like  to correct. When I get thepictures I'll send them to you.
Best Regards,

Randy

On May 26, 2010, at 6:03 PM, _PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com_