[pianotech] Might be relocating to SW FL

Larry Fisher RPT larryf at pacifier.com
Sun May 30 08:09:37 MDT 2010

Hey Glenn,

About 10 year ago I was seeing a friend of 25 years in Pompano (I know it's on the other side of the swamp) and looked into the possibility of working while playing (with her) and found the area to be fully stocked with capable techs.  The friendship fizzled I'm sad to say and along with it the desire to pursue any further adventures in the area.

I've relocated numerous times and a check of the phone book is always the first place I look.  I then visit the local dealers and chat with them as well as cruise the sales floor.  We've all been on lots of sales floors and a quick look can tell lots about a dealer and where they stand on service.  Additionally, I visit with the sales reps for the area and see what input they might have.  Lastly and lately, Craigslist should yield a window of what's available for sale and what prices they're getting along with any techs that might be "rattling the bushes" stirring up business.

I wish you well and plenty of it.  If you have a small dog, keep it away from the Crockagators and don't wear black socks, especially near the beach.  If you plant a tree in your front yard you might hit water so don't dig too deep.  Soon, you'll be able to harvest your own crude floating on the top of the water.

Ah yes, the all night clubs.  Hmmmmm.  The rules are different in South Florida.