[pianotech] piano playin' in N.Y.

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon May 31 18:40:35 MDT 2010

Don't know where the piano bars are on Manhattan, but don't concern
yourself too much about "mid-town" - anywhere on Manhattan is next
door with the fabulous subway system there. Whether it's uptown,
downtown or So-Ho - everything is really right next door!  Way cool
place. (Well, as far as big cities are concerned.)

Terry Farrell