[pianotech] shorter final tuning time with pitch raises; forearm smash

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 14:39:29 MDT 2010

OK.  But I think that's a dangerous presumption because, if you ask me, the
issues of shorter tuning time and stability are much more rooted in
controlled movement of the pin than in those other factors and were I
instructing someone on improvement in the areas suggested by the subject
heading that's where I'd place my focus.  YMMV.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com