[pianotech] re. Small vise grips for mass loading

jimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 11:53:19 MST 2010

> I can see these CHEAP knock-offs being used for the mass loading
> thingee or perhaps holding the clutch linkage of your 1958
> International Truck, but to use those pieces of junk for anything else
> would be a real travesty.

True...complete agreement...however,it just aint worth a serious tool
investment to have a number of duplicate expensive single purpose grips
sitting unused in the toolbox most of their lives.  Sometime junk has it
uses.  These are junk, but in this case I think junk is just fine...one
just needs to keep their expectations appropriately low.

Jim I

--
Jim Ialeggio
grandpianosolutions.com