[pianotech] action center time bomb

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 10:50:07 MDT 2010

My experience with Nordiska is fairly limited, but I would say the
über-tight damper flange problem is not uncommon for pianos, such as the
Nordiska, made at Dongbei Piano. Especially if they aren't "dealer prepped"
to the nth degree, which I have failed to find in the field.
Patrick Draine
BrickaMASS