[pianotech] Institutional grand trucks

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 11:04:37 MDT 2010

That's been my instinct! In fact, the truck I just installed for a church
had metal caster cup plates that were too small. Paul was so friendly and
put a set of larger ones in the mail that same day, and just asked me to
send the others back to him. By the way, He's on the schedule for teaching a
class about artist bench maintenance and repair in Kansas City next July!

Thanks Patrick!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter