[pianotech] Local Market Offers Program by Larry Fine

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Sat Oct 2 19:16:42 MDT 2010

Al,

I agree with you.  I am advertising with Google Ads as well, and I pay
ONLY when someone clicks on my ad.  If Larry Fine's program really does
work the way you described, then 1) there is practically no need to
advertise there, and 2) more piano technicians need to know about the
Google Ads program.

Best,
John Parham