[pianotech] Absolute pitch customer

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Sun Oct 3 10:33:46 MDT 2010

A Prof who was cello player, queried my bass tuning, but accepted it.
Another Prof said he should have known that the cello was an harmonic instrument, and a piano was inharmonic, that is why he thought there was a problem.
Sounded good to me.
I don't know if that is a good explanation or not.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.