[pianotech] Fwd: Harpo and Chico play Mama Yo Quiero. [VIDEO] OT

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 3 16:35:52 MDT 2010

Ok, I found it.  Copy the subject title "Harpo and Chico play Mama Yo
Quiero" and google it.  It's on You Tube.
	At first I wasn't sure they were actually playing.  The video I saw had
them actually playing some and some other music dubbed, as the sound wasn't
always sync'd.  It was obvious though, that they were actually playing
music on the set, and not just faking.  They are quite talented.
	Paul McCloud