[pianotech] Client Management Software Recommendations

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Sun Oct 3 22:45:25 MDT 2010

Look at Daylite for Mac. I've been using it for a year (almost;) very, very good. Pricey but flexible and unbelievably adaptable; works great with QuickBooks. We've got 5 computers synced up and it's an excellent system for us. I use it with my IPhone, my laptop, my office manager's laptop, my bookkeeper's laptop, and my second technician's iPhone. Once you get the hang of it, it gets pretty seamless. You may need some help (a Mac consultant) to get it set up and running right....things become very, very automated and very easy to track, inspect, and manipulate. So far, very reliable and enjoyable after the initial (for us) glitchy period.
DA