[pianotech] Question of a Plate

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Mon Oct 4 16:14:59 MDT 2010

Full perimeter doesn't begin to describe it, ALL perimeter is more like it,
what with how the plate flange that follows the curve of the rim also
extends down between the inner and outer rim - a real beefasaurus.

I had that exact same piano in my shop 13 years ago - how'd you get ahold of
it Terry - does  my customer know it's missing yet?  You just want to sell
it for the scrap iron, don't you?  That would just about pay for the hernia
operation you need after moving the sucker..

Will