[pianotech] slight correction Re: Susan Graham

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 19:08:17 MDT 2010

One of them challenged the others, “If you want them to change it you just have to earn the award and they will have to change it.”  I don’t remember if Susan was in that group, but when she was given the award in 1986, it became known as the Member of Note.

Bruce

The Man of Note award's name was changed to Member of Note much earlier than 1986. I'm not sure the exact year, but I do remember making the motion to that effect during one of the first couple of years I was a Delegate to Council, with my first year being Minneapolis in 1979.

Wim