[pianotech] Metal Tuning Pin Bushings

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Tue Oct 5 05:23:48 MDT 2010

I can't figure out why they still carry and sell them.
I suppose they still have the original order, left over, from when most people, realizing they were no good, stopped buying them.
They definitely belong in the 'part that doesn't work section'.
We should make a list of the, 'stuff that shouldn't be bought', so 'newbies' don't waste their money.
John Ross,
Windsor, Nova Scotia.