[pianotech] I need help with an appraisal

Horace Greeley hgreeley at sonic.net
Tue Oct 5 17:36:36 MDT 2010

Hi, Marshall,

I agree with Tom...definitely pass this off to Lyon & Healy or
Salvi...here's the nearest dealer (also from the Lyon & Healy page):

PLANET HARP
Tel: 800-567-7738
Tel: 610-966-5677

<mailto:info at planetharp.com>info at planetharp.com
www.planetharp.com
3922 Orchard Rd.
Macungie, PA 18062

Macungie is much closer to Philly than Cortland, NY, the next closest dealer.

Best.

Horace