[pianotech] My shop is too small...

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 6 15:43:47 MDT 2010

Hmm. I hadn't thought of that, I just like to see sunlight. Work wise, things <are> a lot better since I had those 8' fluorescent fixtures put in.

We, well, I had considered adding onto the north end of the house--another basement garage stall next to the one we have, with a master bath and laundry on top. Then we'd have to move the driveway, the garden. . . . But, our house is already one of the nicer houses in our rather modest neighborhood and I'm afraid we'd lose big time when/if we wanted to sell.

Aw, I just need to clean out and be more efficient about storing my stuff--and cleaning up after myself. ;)

br