[pianotech] My shop is too small...

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Oct 6 15:53:21 MDT 2010

A computer still can't tell you where that one screwdriver is....I dont
care how great it is!! lol

Paul

From:
Terry Farrell <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
10/06/2010 04:49 PM
Re: [pianotech] My shop is too small...

See John, if everyone knew what I know, they'd live here in Linux,
Florida where we don't have any of those sorts (or any other sorts) of
problems!  ;-)

Terry Farrell