[pianotech] My shop is too small...

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Oct 6 22:26:31 MDT 2010

Terry,

You are close Largo, Florida - not Linux, Florida

http://www.linux.com/archive/feature/119109

LARGO, FLA. -- This small city on Florida's Gulf Coast runs one of the
most cost-effective municipal IT departments around. I last wrote about
<http://www.linux.com/articles/26827> Largo's Linux-based client-server
network in 2002. A lot has changed for Largo's computer-using city
employees since then, and even more changes are in the works.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years