[pianotech] when to tune...

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Oct 7 13:37:37 MDT 2010

Isn't there any way to avoid leaving the piano outside overnight?
Unless you have unusual weather, the high humidity at dawn is just
gonna kill it. Maybe a nearby garage? Anything but outside. Your
thoughts on a morning tuning and then again right before the fact
sounds reasonable.

How fast can you tune? I tuned a few outdoors and if the sun is able
to get at it at all, I've never been able to finish a tuning prior to
it being way out of tune again.

Good luck!

Terry Farrell