[pianotech] Tips for restoration of a 1926 Knabe grand?

Nora Somer gurlieshop at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 13:40:11 MDT 2010

Thank you, everyone so far, for your feedback. Roger, you are correct, I do have limited rebuilding experience (hence, the original question!). Luckily, I am the client, as well, so my pay will be the experience gained, and I'm hoping to get a lot of it!

Barbara, thank you for your feedback; that was very helpful.

Ron, I already knew what your opinion would be, so I appreciate your relatively low-key response!  ;-)

The bridges are surprisingly intact, but I'm not sure why after looking at the wood stock, so new caps were already on the list.

Bill, that's exactly what my husband said, and he's very pleased to have his opinion seconded on this list!

Thanks again, everyone,
Nora
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile