[pianotech] Of Chisels

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Mon Oct 11 16:07:04 MDT 2010

  On 10/11/2010 2:53 PM, PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com wrote:
> But they'll still be happy to sell you a warranty package--very short
> term, I'm told. If I remember correctly. Which I don't. Something
> having to do with axons...:-)
Speaking of axons, at just over 5 months in convalescence, I'm now about
95% recovered from Guillain Barre Syndrome (Miller Fisher Variant) and
I'm tuning pianos again.

Axons, live forever!

Actually, I probably didn't lose any axons, just a whole cartload of
myelin sheath.

Jumped in at the deep end of the pool, two concert tunings the first day
back at work, and they were durable. Survival happens.

Susan Kline