[pianotech] ideas on mileage

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Oct 12 20:33:57 MDT 2010

It's just a lifestyle choice.  If you want to live in a sparsely populated
area then you accept more driving, probably lower income and probably lower
cost of living to go along with it.  You do what is necessary to make a
living and don't worry about the folks living in an elevated sense of their
own reality who keep telling you that you aren't charging enough.   Most
people who live where Wim does do multiple things to make a living.  It's
just the nature of that economy, and sometimes this one as well.  Sorry if
this doesn't really address the original question.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com