[pianotech] Suzan Graham

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 15:35:14 MDT 2010

I just went over the archives and found out the sad truth of what happened. I'm really sad as Susan and her former husband Joe were my first PTG buddies. I had met Joe when he was teaching at the Baldwin seminar in Arkansas in 1978. He invited me to their house and I went and lived with them for a week. They were exceptional human beings. They took me in as if I was family and we had a great time. They took me to the Wine country and the hot springs in Callistoga.
Well, i'm sad, really sad. She would have deserved a better farewell. She will be missed.
Marcel Carey